5.04.2014

Summer Time Essentials || Truly Madly Deeply


Happy Monday! Im sorry it took me all of April to go by to do another post I have been really busy. I promise I have some exciting new soon! It involves…video! hehe! It was such a hot Friday (when these images were shot). I had to take of my blazer almost right after because it was blazing hot in California. I can't complain really, its always so beautiful where I live. Unfortunately I don't have a pool anymore that I can lounge by! :( I hope soon I can start taking trips to the beach before I head to France for the summer. Loving my simple strips tee? Courtsey of Truly Madly Deeply. I was so excited when they contacted me to rock some of their essentials basics. I am always seeing the tees inside Urban Outfitters. If you want to purchase click here! Their style is a summer must have, especially for these hot almost summer days! Who am I kidding, it already is feeling like summer here. 


| Necklace - House of Harlow & Elizabeth and James | Ring - Lagos | Blazer - Zara | Top - Truly Madly Deeply here | Pants - H&M here | Bag - ASOS here | Shoes - Zara | 

10 comments

  1. gorgeous look, love the casual and effortless vibe!

    Angie | http://www.thefashionfuse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this chic look. Those jeans have the perfect amount of distress on them www.youhadmeatvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty and I love the laid-back look.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your jeans!

    http://iamchiara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking awesome...

    Irish clothing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a perfect, cute and casual outfit!!

    XO Color Me Courtney

    ReplyDelete

Style by Wilde | A Fashion Blog Created by Kristina Wilde ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger